The Sims (also known as The Sims 1 or The Sims Classic) is a life-simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts on February 4, 2000 for Windows, and July 25, 2000 for Mac OS X. The game only has a single-player mode. There is no goal defined in The Sims,and players must develop their characters as they go through different life stages. Characters which the player controls can interact with other in-game characters, develop relationships (both negative and positive) and can even start families together. Characters can also be assigned certain tasks to develop life skills, which enables them to progress in their careers and increase their salaries.
Download The Sims
Looking for The Sims: Complete Collection? Click HERE
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract The_Sims_Win_ISO_EN.FR.DE.IT.NL.SV.zip
- Mount The Sims.iso – if you don’t know how to mount files, please see this guide: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Open the mounted file and run “Setup.exe”. Choose your language. On the next screen, select “Install”
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation. When they ask you to put in a serial, go into \Game Files\NoCD and use one of the serials inside “serial.txt”
- When installation is finished, go into \Game Files\NoCD again and copy “Sims.exe”
- Go into the folder you installed The Sims into – if you don’t know where that is, right click the desktop shortcut for The Sims and select “Open File Location”. Paste the “Sims.exe” file from Step 5. into this folder. Confirm you want to replace the file in the location.
- Launch “Sims.exe” to play the game