The Sims (also known as The Sims 1 or The Sims Classic) is a life-simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts on February 4, 2000 for Windows, and July 25, 2000 for Mac OS X. The game only has a single-player mode. There is no goal defined in The Sims,and players must develop their characters as they go through different life stages. Characters which the player controls can interact with other in-game characters, develop relationships (both negative and positive) and can even start families together. Characters can also be assigned certain tasks to develop life skills, which enables them to progress in their careers and increase their salaries. The following expansion packs were released for the game, bundled in a single game known as The Sims: Complete Collection:
- The Sims: Livin’ Large
- The Sims: House Party
- The Sims: Hot Date
- The Sims: Vacation
- The Sims: Unleashed (Pets)
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims: Makin’ Magic
Download The Sims
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims is currently available on these platforms:
Windows (2000) – The Sims: Complete Collection
How to play on Windows
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Download and Extract The Sims + All Expansions.rar
- Double click on the file which says start.exe and then follow the on-screen instructions
- They will prompt you to enter a serial code – the code you want to use is: EQMV-73XB-F8J4-GSLX-4M67
- They will now prompt you to register – you want to select “Register later”.
- Now, open the the file called “The Sims Crack” and drag & drop the “Sims.exe” to the directory where you installed the game (by default this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis\The Sims). When the popup appears telling you the file already exists, you want to select “REPLACE”.
- Right click on the setup.exe file and select create a desktop shortcut
- You can now launch your game form your desktop!
- IMPORTANT: If your game is stuck in an endless loop when you launch it then try doing this:Right click on the game icon and click on properties. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and then:
• Check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” in the drop down menu.
• Check the “Run as an administrator”
• And then click on “Apply” and then click on “Okay”. Now, launch the game by double clicking on the game icon.