The following expansion packs were released for the game, bundled in a single game known as The Sims: Complete Collection:
- The Sims: Livin’ Large
- The Sims: House Party
- The Sims: Hot Date
- The Sims: Vacation
- The Sims: Unleashed (Pets)
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims: Makin’ Magic
Download The Sims: Complete Collection
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims: Complete Collection is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract The_Sims_Complete_Collection_Win_Setup_EN.zip. If you don’t know how to extract, read this article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Double click on the file which says start.exe and then follow the on-screen instructions
- They will prompt you to enter a serial code – the code you want to use is: EQMV-73XB-F8J4-GSLX-4M67
- They will now prompt you to register – you want to select “Register later”.
- Now, open the the file called “The Sims Crack” and drag & drop the “Sims.exe” to the directory where you installed the game (by default this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis\The Sims). When the popup appears telling you the file already exists, you want to select “REPLACE”.
- Right click on the setup.exe file and select create a desktop shortcut
- You can now launch your game form your desktop!
- IMPORTANT: If your game is stuck in an endless loop when you launch it then try doing this:
• Right click on the game icon and click on properties. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and then:
• Check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” in the drop down menu.
• Check the “Run as an administrator”
• And then click on “Apply” and then click on “Okay”. Now, launch the game by double clicking on the game icon.
Additional files, patches and fixes
The Sims: Complete Collection Screenshots