|Developers||DMA Design, Tarantula Studios|
Grand Theft Auto 2 is an action-adventure video game developed by DMA Design and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 22 October 1999 for Microsoft Windows and the PlayStation, followed by Dreamcast and Game Boy Color releases in 2000. It is the sequel to 1997’s Grand Theft Auto, part of the Grand Theft Auto series.a
Download Grand Theft Auto 2
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Grand Theft Auto 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (usually a .zip file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop. You want to run the setup.exe file and then go through the setup steps. At the end of the installation, make sure you check the “Launch GTA2 Manager” and then click on “Finish”.
- GTA2 Manager will now launch. Go to the “video” tab and you want to change the resolution to the optimal resolution for your monitor (you can leave this at default if your not sure, it can be changed later).
- Click on “GTA2” to launch the game
- Play the game!
- To create a game shortcut on your desktop, go into the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA2 then right click the application file called “gta2”, go to “send to” and then select “desktop”. You can now launch the game by double clicking the icon on your desktop.