Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 is a skateboarding video game in the Tony Hawk’s series. It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision under the Activision O2 label in 2001 for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation, Game Boy Color and GameCube. In 2002, it was published for the Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 64 and Mac OS.
Download Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download the “TTHPS3_Win_ROM_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “THPS3_Win_ROM_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “THPS3_Win_ROM_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Open the “CD1” folder and then mount the “Thps-3.cue” file to an empty disc drive. To do this, you will need to download a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools (right click on the file and there you should see your options to mount the file).
- Open the mounted disc drive and then run “Setup.exe”. The setup for the game should now launch. Go through the game setup and finish installing the game.
- Launch the game using the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 Screenshots
Image Credits: MobyGames